We have loved every single day for the last year. Every time I look at you I know that God has a purpose for all of us, and if we trust Him, have faith, and follow the promptings of the Spirit, things will be okay. I know this because I have you and what could be more perfect than that?
Just look at her...too adorable! I sure wish she could come over and play every week. It would be so fun to see our sweet daughters duke it out with each other. You are a sweet mommy!
I feel like such a brat for not calling. I didn't realize she was already turning one. She is so beautiful and has been since the day she was born. Happy birthday!
7 comments:
She is so cute!! Happy Birthday!
Yeah! Happy Birthday big girl! She is such a little cutie!!
What a beautiful baby!
Just look at her...too adorable!
I sure wish she could come over and play every week. It would be so fun to see our sweet daughters duke it out with each other. You are a sweet mommy!
I feel like such a brat for not calling. I didn't realize she was already turning one. She is so beautiful and has been since the day she was born. Happy birthday!
So fun to see her getting so big. It doesn't seem that long ago I got to hold her up at the scrapbooking thing. What a doll!
Post a Comment