September 1, 2008

Mish-Mash of Life

This post is a little random, but there have been a few things going on that are random that I wanted to post on.

Spencer's brother Jeremy went into the MTC on the 27th. We are so happy and excited for him and the experiences that he will have during this amazing time. We were very grateful to have been able to be there with him during this wonderful time in his life.

Our family went to the Timpanogos Temple to help the kids feel the Spirit and get them familiar with it what we need to do, and not do, to be able to enter the Temple. The kids seemed to enjoy it and were excited to see the Temple where Spencer and I were sealed.

Any time our friends and family come over we round them up and play Rock Band. It is so fun to feel like you are jamming with your loved ones. I love to sing and drum the most. Spencer is the expert guitarist and drummer. Sienna is really good at singing and the guitar and is improving constantly on the drums and will soon become a pro. I had to post this since we do it all the time.

3 comments:

Burtonfamily said...

Looks fun! You guys look pretty serious. Maybe you should start your own band!

Janell said...

Wish we could be there. Looks like a blast!

Janell said...

Okay, I can't tell you how grateful I am that you posted a picture of Jeremy at the MTC. I can't believe he's finally there! I'm so proud of him. It's a great picture. Jeremy looks so grown up..and you and spence look great too!