September 18, 2008

Sienna and Madelyn Stats

Sienna and Mad just came back from the Dr., so I wanted to post their stats really quick.

Sienna is 51 3/4 in. tall and is in the 30th percentile in height.
Her weight is 55 lbs. and 20th percentile.
Her BMI is in the 5th percentile, which he said is fine as long as she is on the charts. They really only worry when they are on the other end of things.

Mad weighs 19 lbs. 15 oz and is in the 30th percentile.
She is 28 1/2 in. long, also 30th percentile.
And her head is 18 in. and 60th percentile (I guess she needs more room for her growing brain, right?)

4 comments:

Family Blog said...

Love your pictures, honey!

Mom

Lateshia said...

Big growing girls! GOOD TO HEAR!

jaime said...

Her head is not too big. Both my boys stayed in the 90th percentile for their head (I know, I have had to cut hoodies before)

Suzanne Aguero said...

Erin, you have such a beautiful family! I am so happy that we have connected again and I hope we stay friends forever~